1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I ate a Big Mac & Whopper for the first time.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made none and kept none.
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A bunch of dumb bimbos I graduated with, but we’re not close.
3. Did anyone close to you die?
My 1999 Mercury Tracer.
5. What countries did you visit?
lol Southwest Virginia.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
I would like to finish a sleeve, get both my feet tattoos, and possibly do my two side ones. I know a chest is out of the question.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Probably 01/01/12 because I met a beautiful girl on New Years (stfu Tumblr), and we went ice skating the next day and after that I couldn’t let her out of my sights.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I took control and put my past behind me
9. What was your biggest failure?
Clinging onto things I shouldn’t have.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Weak immune system, need I say more? Also, insert that really sick picture that Caitlin has of me. I look really pathetic and deathly.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
For myself: my 2003 Eclipse, for someone else: the lovely ring I got my lady.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Brice mother-fucking Birchfield because he somehow dodges the no fucks given meter on Jen’s wall and is over-all possibly the best, honest, loyal friend anyone could have. Despite how much of an ass he can be at times, you have to admit, we still all love him deep inside.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled/depressed/angry?
I’m going to leave this blank because if you know me or anything about me, you know the answer to this question, lol.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Car Insurance - Car Payment - Caitlin.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Warped Tour 2012! Got to go for the first time.
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
We Are Young - Fun.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? I’m much happier. I’ve taken charge and control of my life and I manage things a lot better.
ii. thinner or fatter? I’ve gained weight! For the better!
iii. richer or poorer? Between having Caitlin, Brice, Emily, Jen.. To name a few, I’m much richer to have people like them.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I would have spent more time doing what makes me happy, not what makes other people happy.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
See above, pretty much.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With both Caitlin and my family is how I did.
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Technically speaking, I fell, faceplanted, got back up, slide because we were iceskating, faceplanted again, and crawled after her. ;D
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I’ve really enjoyed True Blood, or what I’ve watched of it with Caitlin. (hint, we need to watch it more)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Uhm, Perks of Being A Wallflower & The Fault In Our Stars
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hmm. Mumford and Sons, they make me happy.
28. What did you want and got?
Oddly enough, it feels like I didn’t get anything I wanted, but things fell into my life that made me happy. If that makes sense.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Dark Knight Rises.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
It sounds lame, but it was probably the best birthday I’ve had. Caitlin and I went to McDonalds and just had dinner.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Realizing that doing what you love is what you should do, even if other people are going to judge you and look poorly on you.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
It got really much more formal than I expected. Band Tees -> Sweaters.
I like it.
34. What kept you sane?
According to Brice, Caitlin. ”She keeps you on track, bro. She’s good for you.”
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Ronnie Gerard Vic. It’s an abomination of them.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
Don’t take for-granted the things that you have in life because everything can be taken from you in a matter of few seconds provided there isn’t a guard rail keeping you from driving off the mountain.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
It gets you down,
We’ve all been there sometimes
But tonight I’ll make you feel beautiful once again